The website—FareFerry— is exclusively designed to facilitate and assist customers worldwide in booking flight tickets to any destinations worldwide. By using this website for flight bookings, you agree to accept the terms and conditions mentioned herein. These set forth regulations are associated with all sorts of flight booking-related transactions taking place on the website and are in acquiescence to the legal obligations.
Please read the clauses of Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using our Website.
• You are a prospective customer and a service user.
• You are legally authorized to read the clauses and rules mentioned in the Terms and Conditions set forth.
• You possess the authority to transfer the payment for the services availed through the website.
• You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions and any other documents incorporated by reference herein.
• Your age is more than 18 years.
• All information and details shared by you on the website are true, accurate, and complete.
• Your use of this website is limited, but not restricted to making or managing travel reservation for yourself or on behalf of someone.
• FareFerry reserves the right, in its sole discretion to request related documentation for any bookings that requires validation from the cardholder. Cancelation may occur if the requested documents are not provided.
All fares quoted on our website are in USD. Air Fares are subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is only guaranteed once the transaction has been
completed and the tickets have been issued. Airlines may change their fares without notice. In case, if the fare changes occur after you have made a flight booking request to
us that affects your booking fares, we will notify you of the price increase before taking any further steps. All flight bookings are non-refundable after 24 hours, unless
otherwise stated. Airfare quoted to you does not include airline baggage fees. In some cases, if you want to book a flight tickets of First/ Business Class, you may find
the both or only First/ Business Class fares on the result page depending on the airlines/suppliers (as some airlines/suppliers only offer Business Class and not first class).
Please read the booking itinerary carefully before confirming the reservations.
In many instances, you will receive a confirmation e-mail before your flight ticket has been issued. It no way signifies that the flight booking process has been completed. Wait until you have received a ticket number through email. In most of the cases, you will receive ETKT confirmation within 24-48 hours, and before 72 hours for flights to any international destinations. All bookings are not guaranteed until ticketed.
In some instances, after the confirmation of a flight booking, the fare may change as revised by the Airline. We will notify you of any fare changes and we do not hold any responsibility - financial or otherwise, for any such fare changes made by the supplier. We will notify you through email mentioning the new fare published by the supplier (airline). You may either cancel or still book the ticket at the new air fares. You have the right to cancel the flight booking at no additional charges if there is a fare change before ticketing and prior to your card being charged. Every Airline has different policies and conditions concerning schedule changes, which are beyond our purview.
Baggage Policy And Fees
Airfare quoted on our website doesn’t include any airline baggage fees. If you want to check-in baggage, you are liable to pay additional charges to the airline. In today’s scenario, almost all airlines charge extra fee for baggage even if it is the first Check in baggage. We recommend you to travel light, if you want to save these additional charges. To find the baggage fees for each airline, please check Airline’s Baggage policy. Baggage fees are determined by the size, weight, and pieces of the checked bag.
Sign up to get updates of FareFerry best flight deals, discounts, offers and more via email, click here.
Modification or Changes to the Terms and Conditions
FareFerry reserves the sole authority to change, modify or amend the Terms and conditions, and any other documents incorporated by reference herein for adhering legal and regulatory framework and for other valid business purposes, at any time, and FareFerry will post the amended Terms and Conditions at the domain of (mention url of Terms and Condition)
License to Access
FareFerry hereby accord you a non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable license to use the Website in accordance with the policies set forth under Terms and Conditions. However,
• You will not copy, distribute, or make similar works of the Website in any medium without FareFerry prior written consent.
• You will not modify or make changes in any part of the Website other than it is essential to use the Website for its intended purposes.
• You will otherwise act in accordance with the clauses of the Terms and Conditions and in accordance with all applicable laws.
• You will use the website only for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with documentation/policies provided and amended by us in our sole discretion.
• The Company and its licensors and service providers reserve the sole right to retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the website, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights associated with FareFerry, except granted to you in the Terms and conditions.
Membership Eligibility Criteria
The individual who is less than 18 years of age are not permitted to visit, participate or book the services on the website. Individual above 18 years of age can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that:
(a) All registration information that you submit is true,
(b) You will maintain the accuracy of such information, and
(c) Your use of the Website and Services displayed on this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (registered on the website) may be terminated or, deleted without warning if we find that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
(d) You agree that you will not misrepresent as another user of the Website.
(e) You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not FareFerry will be liable for your losses, damages, etc. (Be it direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use.
We honor the intellectual property rights of the users, visitors and customers and expect the same from them in return, who use FareFerry or the programs, logo, texts, products, processes, trademark, technology, content or other materials displayed on this website and you may not reproduce any of them. If you believe that any of your work has been imitated that is violating your copyright policies, you may send a notification of the infringement of the copyright to www.fareferry.com, which should constitute the following points:
• Signature (electronic or physical) of the owner of the copyright or the person who is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
• The description of the copyrighted work that you claim as infringed, including the description of the infringing activity.
• Include the information suffice to locate the copied material, for example https://www.fareferry.com or other particular location on the site where the claimed material is located.
• Your name, telephone number, addresses, and email address.
• A statement by you that you are sure that the unauthorized use is not valid by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement by you that the above details in your notice is correct and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to claim on the copyright owner's behalf.
Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by FareFerry-16W267 93rd PL, Burr Ridge, IL 60527, USA
• FareFerry for notice regarding copyright infringement on the www.fareferry.com
website can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All other feedback, comments, requests relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com