Cancellation & Refund Policy
FareFerry has always believed in helping its customers/users with the best possible assistance concerning airline ticket booking. Therefore, we have created the cancellation/modification policy, which is a perfect blend of flexibility and rigidity.
All the cancellations/modification process related or involving airline ticket bookings must be done only through phone by communicating our customer service executive. How be it, we will only consider the cancellation requests, if the following conditions mentioned below have been met:
• If the passenger(s) has requested a cancellation or modification request to our customer service executive over the phone, and if the supplier rules have the leeway to process the cancellation and modification.
• If the airline has not initiated the reservation and it is pending with us.
• If your flight booking doesn’t come under special deals and offers.
• If the flight gets canceled due to weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons
FareFerry doesn't recommend modifications to online flight bookings once they're made. However, processing the changes concerning postponement or rescheduling of the already booked flight falls under the sole discretion of FareFerry. We are not responsible or must not be held liable for any adverse effect due to modification of the original itinerary as requested by the passenger.
In the case of flight cancellation by the airline due to extreme weather conditions or other mishaps, FareFerry shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
Conventionally, most of the airline tickets, service fees, and Trip Protection Insurance Fees charged are not refundable, if it’s been more than 24 hours of the booking. However, we will only consider the refund requests, if the following conditions mentioned below have been met:
• If the passenger(s) has requested a refund or waiver request to our customer service executive over the phone, and if the fare rules have the leeway to process the refunds;
• If the passenger is not a "no show" (all the "no show" bookings are not entitled to any waiver from suppliers for refund processing)
• If we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested refund.
FareFerry is impuissant to provide a designated time frame that might take to initiate and process the passenger’s requested refund. The entire process of refund requests is carried out in a fixed progression or order. Once the passenger has asked for the refund of the booking to our travel agent through the phone; he/she will then receive an email notification sent by us that their refund request has been received.
The notification sent to the passenger(s) via email is just an acknowledgment that their request has been successfully received and provides them with a unique tracking number; hence, it no way signifies that the passenger is eligible for a refund.
Once we receive your refund request, we initiate the process and start working with suppliers such as airlines to generate a waiver based on airline rules and shall notify you of the supplier decision.
Service fees charged by us for the original flight bookings are non-refundable. Getting the refunds from the airlines is entirely the decision of the end suppliers. Once the airline agrees for the, it might take 7 or more working days for the same refunded amount to appear on your credit/ Debit card statement. In general, there is a specific penalty charged by all suppliers against the refund.
The total procedure of refund might take 60-90 days from placing cancellation request to receiving credit in your account. Apart from the airline's refund penalties, FareFerry will charge a post-ticketing service fee, as applicable. All refund fees are imposed on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis. The waiver will only be appraised if the requested refund has been approved by the supplier and when the airline rules have leeway for such refunds. If such a refund is not accepted by the airline, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable, but it is not applicable to our booking fees for the original travel reservation or bookings.